Thursday, July 18, 2013

Home Sweet Home


 
These are my new digs.  I’m on the second floor with the balcony.

 
 
 
Our principal left us a basket with a few items in it to get us started.  Notice there is a roll of toilet paper in there.  Very important, as bathrooms only come with butt sprayers here.  You’ll have to wait for the post on bathrooms to learn more about that one.






View from my balcony.
 



 

The yard to the east of our house, looking down from my balcony. 
 
 
 
The street we live on.

 
 Toul Kork is the name of our neighborhood.  It's one of the nicer neighborhoods just outside the city.  We have a rooster in the neighborhood.  I enjoy him every morning.  He's not to prompt or too overbearing in his crowing.  We've experienced a few rains so far.  It cools everything down a bit.  I'm sure it makes it more humid however every day feels very humid to me so I can't tell much of a difference. Every day is a sweaty day, but it's nothing unmanageable or unexpected so far.  Overall, things are going very well in the house and neighborhood!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged as long as they are well-meaning and uplifting!