Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles


How does one transport 6 people, 11 bags weighing 550 lbs. plus at least 6 more carry-ons 3 hours away to the airport?




First, you start with a great dad.  That dad purchases a special rack that attaches to the tow hitch.  Then dad and brother stack and tie down everything to the rack and roof.  Then dad wakes up in the wee hours of the morning to drive all that business down to L.A.  Then dad drives home alone because both of his children have flown off to the other side of the world.  Love you Pop, you really came through.  You are very special to me. xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pookie,
    this is all too much - wow!! I'm finding out about places I didn't know where you've been!
    When did Kit fly home? I didn't know that either. ^_^
    That is so great your Dad and brother were there to help out - wow, what a great job they did!!
    Sounds like you love papaya now. I never could get used to it - that and mangoes, which I know your Dad likes. ^_^
    Did you get a kindle for Christmas? How do you like it?
    lol - I hadn't heard about the butt spray, ha ha. I did ask Ream when we last talked one time, and she said they just use water. ? Point is, I could never get down that low, my fake left knee and my worn-out right knew would never let me. ^_^

    Gosh those pictures make you a professional!! A person in northwestern Arknsas ( a real pro), says overcat ot just after a rain is the best time to photograph stuff - no harsh light shadow, etc.
    You went to Belize??

    You fought off thung for your sweet friend?! Wow!

    I even love the background you picked - how wonderful you are to me!

    Thanks again for giving me your blog address - again. lol

    I love you too many. XOXOXO
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged as long as they are well-meaning and uplifting!